Manufacturing Technician I (Final Packaging)
1st shift, 4-10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday work week; no overtime
The Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. Will be expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area.
1. Support all local manufacturing operations.
2. Operate general production equipment.
3. Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines.
4. Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area.
5. Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
6. Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
7. Perform daily cleaning of the production area
8. Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
9. Prepare and package product for shipment.
10. Basic math, problem solving, and computer skills are typically required. May be required to record or enter data onto forms or into computer system.
May perform other duties as assigned.
HS diploma minimum education required.
0-2 years’ experience.
Near Vision Acuity Testing in both eyes better than or equal to 20/25 vision. The expectation is that if they do not meet that vision requirement, that they go and get corrective lenses as needed and retested again for near vision acuity. No contact lenses are allowed in our clean rooms. Those that need correction must correct with eye glasses for their vision.
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
Continuous Improvement Process