To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Surprise, AZ 85388
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
SERVICE SHUTTLE DRIVER
Larry H. Miller Automotive Division • Surprise, AZ
Posted 23 days ago
Other Great Industries
The Shuttle Driver is expected to:
* Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
* Provide professional, courteous, and safe transportation for customers' travel needs;
* Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
* Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
* Deliver customers to and from the dealership safely while always maintaining a positive attitude.
* Must be personable and friendly to co-workers and customers at all times
* Effectively communicate with service advisers and customers regarding pick up times to avoid bottlenecks
* Maintain a secure, efficient and organized route sheet of pickups and deliveries which abides by applicable driving laws and contributes to the store's customer service satisfaction.
* Perform all job duties requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
* Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
* Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
* Communicate and resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
* High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
* Minimum of 18 years old.
* Basic communication skills -- ability to read and write.
* Excellent attendance and dependability.
* Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements
* Moving about the service department.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
* Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
* Required to lift up to a minimum of 10 lbs.
* Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
* Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
* Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* Required to have an annual fitness for duty evaluation by employer's medical provider.
* Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
* Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
* Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
* Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
* Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
* Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
* Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
* Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000495238306
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.