The mobile engineering team builds and maintains industry-leading mobile capabilities and applications across domains that include inventory management, acquisition, merchandising, and customer relations management. Our approach is based on solid architectural and development best practices that focus on shared components, reusable code, and cross-project collaboration to accelerate time-to-market while also minimizing duplicated code. We strive to deliver the best mobile experience possible.
As a Lead iOS Software Engineer, you will be leading the design and development of various iOS based mobile applications (Swift and Objective-C). Utilizing both Swift and Objective-C, you will work on the development of new applications from the ground up specifically catered to the specifications of individual clients. Working in an Agile environment, you play a lead role as a Lead iOS Software Engineer in a scrum team that also does regular maintenance, debugging, and troubleshooting of existing applications.
Technology We Use:
- Objective-C, C#, Swift, API consumption, AWS
- Develop and document new iOS frameworks and applications. Maintain and evolve existing iOS frameworks and applications.
- Act as a technical leader for a scrum team and actively participate in the project planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests
- Drive projects to completion by collaborating with peers to overcome blockers
- Contribute to multiple codebases by helping to identify areas of improvement and to establish common design patterns
- Influence product direction in the vehicle inventory management and merchandising domains
- Provide thought leadership on mobile development excellence and best practices
- Help develop other software engineers by participating in code reviews, sharing knowledge and mentoring
- Stay current with the evolution of iOS, Swift and other mobile technologies
- Develop proof of concepts for new and innovative ideas
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with experience in iOS, Swift and Objective-C
- Demonstrated experience developing and releasing native iOS applications
- Multiple publicly available enterprise iOS applications in the Apple app store (current or previous)
- Demonstrated experience leading iOS development projects and teams
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
What We Look For:
- A great deal of passion for code quality, usability
- Solid problem-solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- A high-energy, confident and self-motivated individual who is not afraid to learn and challenge the status quo
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Experience writing and/or debugging RESTful services is a plus
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Object Oriented Programming
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)