Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Jamestown, ND (58401)
Duration: 6 month contract
Pay Rate: $38.00/hr.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2-4 years’ experience is required.
- Must be able to provide proof of US Person Status
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes. Produces products according to specifications, using the most cost effective and efficient means. Analyzes and evaluates new or improved electronic components. Includes power generation, transmission and distribution, rotating machinery, illumination, wire communication systems and servomechanisms. Includes circuit theory, computer design and development, instrumentation, radio communications, semiconductor devices, solid state devices, and television systems.
- Analyzes equipment and conducts experimental tests to establish operating data.
- Performs engineering duties including manufacturing planning and the installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical apparatus to ensure that projects are completed on-time and as per the defined goals.
- Determines material and equipment needs and orders supplies to ensure sufficient resources for project completion.
- Develops or performs operational, maintenance, or testing procedures for electronic products, components, equipment, or systems to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of engineering processes.
- Manage activities for the manufacture, construction, installation, maintenance, operation, or modification of electronic equipment, products, or systems to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepares, reviews or maintains maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports and charts to ensure that progress and performance can be tracked.
- Resolves day-to-day technical problems on the production lines to minimize disruption.
- Troubleshoots electrical device problems to ensure that issues are resolved efficiently.
- Designs, fabricates, modifies, and evaluates electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in other equipment and devices.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability