*#Indianapolis Bilingual Chemistry Tutoring (English/French)*
**Varsity Tutors is looking for professionals that are fluent in French to tutor Chemistry subjects, fully in French.**
As one of the fastest growing education technology companies, Varsity Tutors makes remote teaching and learning seamless and interactive.
Benefits of our Live Learning Platform include:*
* Connect to online tutoring sessions with streaming video and chat from the comfort of your home
* Easily utilize learning tools, such as our interactive whiteboard, practice questions and quizzes
* Access to tutoring opportunities to work with students around the world!
**What’s in it for you?**
* Get paid twice per week! Competitive rates starting at $15/hr
* The opportunity to tutor individual students using your preferred techniques
* Tutor as much as or as little as you'd like! You have the freedom to set your own flexible, part time schedule
* Focus on the tutoring and we will handle the rest. We have a dedicated tutor engagement team to send the right opportunities your way and a technical support team available around the clock.
* The opportunity to share your unique knowledge and help students achieve their goals!
* Full conversational fluency in French to the extent where one would feel comfortable conducting an entire tutoring session on a middle school or high school chemistry topic exclusively in French
* Reading fluency in French to review and understand students’ documents, syllabi, etc. written in French
* Subject knowledge of middle school, high school and/or college chemistry that can be conveyed in French.
***About Varsity Tutors:*
*We are revolutionizing the way the world learns. Our mission is simple: to help people learn! Varsity Tutors is a fast-growing education technology company that is revolutionizing how people learn with new and innovative technology. Our award-winning online and mobile learning platforms connect students and professionals from all around the world with personalized instruction to achieve any goal.*
*Application Process: 3 Easy Steps *
* A few quick questions to let us know your background and which subjects you want to tutor. Make sure you search for "subject name" in French i.e., "Math (in French)" or "Physics (in French)" to find the right bilingual subjects on the application.
* If selected, you will receive an invitation to participate in our online video interview with HireVue. You will answer a few pre-recorded questions to provide details on your background and your interest in tutoring. You will also be asked to complete a short mock tutoring session.
* If we think you'd be a good fit for our platform, an Independent Contractor Agreement will be offered, along with a request to provide documentation and complete a background check.