To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
- Jacqueline Bonwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Tulsa, OK
Posted 10 days ago
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Business Rental Sales teams in the completion of their duties by providing ongoing back-office customer support. The main duties of this roll involve the creation of new agreements and amendments across multiple business channels at Enterprise. The role will also assist with the following items: Customer reports, Profit and Loss models, Presentations, mailings and other correspondence. Other duties would include facilitating the loading of key pieces of information into the sales CRM tool on a regular basis to provide detail activity records for each account.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st St. Suite 1500 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Create agreements and amendments as needed, including working in Docusign
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the CLM tool for contract creation
- Create customer reports as needed by sales
- Create profit and loss models by account for sales
- Create presentations for sales group and management as necessary
- Support sales with mailings and other correspondence.
- Facilitate the loading of key pieces of information into the sales CRM tool on a regular basis to provide detail activity records for each account.
- Work with the domestic sales force securing contracts for short term car rental usage worldwide
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- Answer incoming phone lines
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel
- Two years administrative support required
- Sales processing and/or sales reporting preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work between the hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm 40/hour work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14/hour commensurate with experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Possess very strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Must have attention to detail with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong hands-on experience processing sales activities and reporting
- Experience in the travel industry preferred.