Continuously research and seek out new sales opportunities with potential clients. Identify and qualify Information Technology, Marketing, Business and/or Engineering consulting and staffing opportunities, work with APC’s recruiting staff to communicate and align with the clients’ needs, and sell the merits of the candidate resulting in the successful placement of the candidate(s) with client. Build on existing business and expand reach, as well as consistently obtain and pursue leads through avenues including networking, references, and cold calling. This is an external sales position.Major Areas of Accountability
Client & Team Interaction
- Develops strategic solution-oriented sales plans on target prospects and active accounts, with the Market Director and Vice President of Sales, to maximize profitable business.
- Identifies prospects, gathers client information, and develops sales strategy to secure new business.
- Conducts prospect and active account sales calls both independently and jointly with management.
- Leads client inquiry and advocacy (Per SAM Plan).
- Ensures “voice of the account” and inclusion of the account.
- Defends against competitors, build internal trust (Per SAM Plan).
- Meets regularly with management to review sales efforts to ensure the proper focus and success in meeting and exceeding sales gross profit targets.
- Maintains and improves existing client relationships, expands their revenue base, and seeks referrals from them. Value connect, value co-create.
- Creates and maps essential relationships with a client.
- Tracks down information needed for account planning (Per SAM Plan).
- Gives presentations and proposals.
- Sells strategic service offerings/solutions and negotiates pricing strategy and contract terms as determined by management.
- Ensures unified client contact (3 levels)
- Functions as primary sales resource and communicates the detailed candidate requirements with the assigned Recruiter(s).
- Facilitates the effective presentation of candidate submittals to the client to increase the success rate of satisfying the client’s needs.
- Works closely with the Vice President of Delivery to identify types of business the sales team is most likely to fill successfully and promote recruiting a pipeline of highly desirable candidates to place with target accounts.
- Assists in determining and implementing any issue resolution.
- Meets regularly with Client Manager regarding consultant performance / annual reviews, and client satisfaction.
- Sends letters of thanks, confirmation, and useful information about APC.
- Documents pertinent calls and appointments in APC’s Customer Service Relationship system.
- Maintains knowledge of accounts in Bullhorn
- Initiates, Changes and Ends Client Billing.
- Obtains signed Client contracts and gives to APC General Counsel.
- Provides updated Sales Forecasts monthly.
- Proven ability of identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for specific geographic areas, industries, or accounts.
- Proven ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management within client accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven outside direct sales experience with focus in staffing sales and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and billable staff.
- Willingness and flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals.
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP of IT, CIO, CFO, Director R & D, etc.)
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to work effectively in team environments.
- Ability to drive activity/results through the leveraging and consistent application of best practice sales processes and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience is required. Understanding of technical/professional IT or Marketing or Solutions services industry experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience in one of more of the following industries/disciplines: IT, Engineering, Financial, Government, and Utilities.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques to the Market Director and VP of Sales.
- PC and Internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Add something more about managing professionals.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling, and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Manager, Location: Charlotte, NC - 28254
- Account Management
- Active Listening
- Closing Skills
- Cold Calling