100% Remote Opportunity with an Innovative Mortgage Lender
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sarah Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an innovative mortgage lender with a national presence and utilize modern technology to ensure an unparalleled experience for our customers. We have worked with over 125,00 customers, funded over $25 BILLION in loans, and have one of the most efficient systems in the industry. We give back to our planet as well as our customers and are continuing to experience unparalleled growth.
If you are an experienced Mortgage Processor comfortable with managing a monthly pipeline of 40+ and have a passion for customer success, we would love to tell you more about amazing opportunity!Why join us?
- Mortgage meets modern technology
- Nationwide presence in all 50 states
- Customer base of 125,000+ and growing!
- For every home loan closed, we provide resources for those in need
- Over 10 years as an industry leading name
- Casual culture that embraces teamwork and collaboration
- strong growth and professional development opportunities
- Aggressive PTO, holiday schedule and volunteer time off
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Match and disability insurance
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development
Daily Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Review all new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower
- Prepare and send out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosure material and perform required research of verification
- Review loan packages to insure compliance with investor guidelines and submit them to Underwriting for approval
- Manage loan pipeline and communicate the status of all loans to each principle party involved
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
4+ years of residential mortgage loan processing experience required
1 year or great of FHA and/or VA mortgage loan processing highly preferred
Expert-level experience with Conventional loans encouraged
Ability to manage pipeline of 40+ loans and fund 25+ monthly is preferred
Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.