To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alsip, United States, IL
- Davis Sandra
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
First Midwest Bank • Alsip, United States, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
First Midwest, with assets over $14 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 130+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
In a courteous and professional manner, serve clients by processing a variety of transactions using good judgment within prescribed limits regarding the validity of transaction requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent GED required, or in the process of acquiring a High School Diploma
- PC, 10 key, and keyboard skills referred
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Minimum of 18 to 24 months Teller experience required
- Face to face customer service skills preferred
- Proficient at Teller Level II skills and responsibilities
- Position requires the need to work varied hours/days including occasional overtime as business dictates. May need to travel to other branch locations
- Serve clients at Teller window in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions using good judgment within prescribed limits regarding the validity of transaction requested
- Full participation in Bank’s Sales Program as directed by the Branch Manager
- Activities may include but not be limited to; call night, referrals, branch meetings, and sales contests
- Follow all policies and guidelines carefully including internal security measures, and those in the First Midwest Bank Teller Policy Manual, and the Teller Procedure Manual
- Mentor other Tellers on referral/ sales activities and Product Knowledge
- Assist in Branch Pep and Deployment meetings
- Participate in all required training sessions for Compliance
- Maintain adequate controls to ensure compliance with consumer protection statutes/regulations in a defined area of responsibility
- Implement bank-directed changes relating to regulatory amendments
- Attend and participate in Training classes offered by First Midwest Training & Development specific to the Teller position
- Work with Branch Manager, Teller Supervisor, and coworkers towards development and achievement of Bank, Branch and Individual Goals
- Assist Teller Supervisor with Foreign Currency, Collections, and Coin & Currency/Teller Suspense Recon
- May be responsible to balance ATM’s where appropriate
- Demonstrate mastery of job skills relating to Teller operations and an excellent knowledge and understanding of Bank products, services, procedures, and policies
- Must have required Teller skills to assist in training new Tellers
- May be responsible for opening and closing the facility under dual control
- Must fully meet Teller Standards including responsibility for balancing daily within a reasonable time and with minimum differences according to Bank’s established Teller Difference Policy
- Follow all policies and guidelines carefully including internal security measures, and those in the First Midwest Bank Teller Policy Manual, and Teller Procedure Manual
- Must take on additional responsibilities as defined by Teller Supervisor from the list of Teller III career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Branch Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30AM-6:30PM Friday 7:30AM-7:00PM Saturday 7:30AM-1:00PM