$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
Robert Half is currently working with a client hiring a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will prepare financial reports that serve as summary information for managers. As the Data Analyst you will be compiling, interpreting, and reporting information on a variety of data types. This Data Analyst position is for someone who is deadline driven and highly analytical.
What you get to do every single day
- Utilize investigative, organizational, and analytical skills, to implement and execute data mining projects
- Extract, manipulate and organize data in response to management requests
- Assemble analytical reports, identifying all relevant insights
- Create and present key decision-making data for market assessments, forecasting and further investigation
- Interpret corporate reports, such as quarterly earnings, to build sound financial reports
For immediate consideration, please contact Robert Half Talen Solutions at
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and reporting applications, inclusive of queries, pivot tables, and V-lookups
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and a high attention to detail
- Well-rounded in data management and manipulation
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, data analysis or similar role
- BS/BA in Accounting, finance, or economics
- Knowledge of a variety data models
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst for more information.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking