To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) Vent/Trach Unit - St Joseph Villa
Ensign Services • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 9 days ago
St. Joseph Villa is currently hiring full-time Registered Nurses (RNs) for our Vent/Trach Unit. We have part-time and PRN shifts available, too! St. Joseph Villa is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
Our Core Values are:
•Passion for Learning
•Love One Another
•Intelligent Risk Taking
Immediate full-time and part-time openings for RNs on our Vent/Trach Unit: all shifts available! We provide dementia care, rehab care, skilled nursing and assisted living. We also have a Vent/Trach unit if you're looking for higher acuity opportunity! We feature a great career track for the RN interested in furthering their nursing experience, including a unique Director-in-Training program for those interested in become Nurse Managers.
We feature an online, employee-driven scheduling system. You can plan on a set work schedule from day one, allowing you to experience a great work/life balance. We offer a robust orientation program, with a solid career path available to you. We pride ourselves on always working fully staffed, so your work environment is safe and enjoyable.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Prior acute care or LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess or be eligible to receive a current, active Registered Nurse license from the State of Utah.
- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits, paid holidays, 401k matching, and paid time off are available to full time employees. Apply today!
St. Joseph Villa
451 East Bishop Federal Lane
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
For immediate consideration, apply with this ad or phone Hadlee Rose at (385) 424-2021.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.