Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Our Account Development Executive creates business relationships exclusively in Competitive Accounts in a specific geographical area. Grow new market share through conquest sales, selling the depth and breadth of CDK’s product portfolio. Work in conjunction with all of your channel partners to increase sales opportunities of CDK Strategic Products. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of Director of Sales.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Aggressively acquire new business strengthening and influencing key automotive dealer relationships.
- Create activity by cold-calling into competitive accounts daily
- Identify and define growth opportunities in the market for the business.
- Develop an overall sales plan and forecast sales results for both the short and long term.
- Accountable for generating significant revenue and profit growth utilizing a disciplined and process-oriented approach.
- Set clear, measurable performance goals to achieve assigned sales quota
- Interface and work with internal teams through the sales and implementation process.
- Responsible to ensure all client information is entered into salesforce.com in a timely manner.
- Understand industry segment and keeps abreast of competitor developments in the market and/or territory.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of CDK products and their functionality.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an outside sales business development role
- Experience using consultative solution selling to align client’s business needs with a solution
- Experience growing market share through conquest sales
- Must be able to negotiate and close major sales opportunities with executive level clients.
- Know how to develop and manage a sales territory
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience using a CRM
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation