To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedarburg, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ATACO Steel Products Corporation • Cedarburg, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Quality Engineer (9 hours Monday-Thursday, 4 hours Friday) - $60k-$65kFamily-owned metal stamper and fabricator seeking a Quality Engineer. Works in a three-person quality department. Estimated salary range is between $60,000-$65,000 but will vary based on qualifications and experience.
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer champions product quality and continuous improvement. The Quality Engineer works to ensure the quality of current products and processes both internally and externally to the company, investigates product related issues to determine root cause, and works with manufacturing engineering to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Assist in Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 documentation activities
- Participate in new product development process.
- Assist with capability studies as required
- Assist in isolation and elimination of problems
- Assist in the development of basic product & process procedures
- Perform basic statistical analysis used in problem solving and quality improvement projects
- Create and maintain CMM programs for ISIR and PPAP submissions.
- On time response to Customer Complaints
- Work with customers to resolve quality issues
- Assist in Root Cause activities and problem solving
- Perform Supplier Quality Audit as directed
- Resolve Supplier Quality Issue
- Submit PPAP on time
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
Job Skills Requirements:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, for interacting with diverse group of internal and external customers in person, on the phone and electronically along with ability to prepare and present technical information
- Candidate must have proven project management skills and demonstrated experience using statistical process control, design of experiments, failure mode and effects analysis and process validation.
- Good technical knowledge and background of quality and manufacturing processes including geometric dimensioning & tolerancing (GD&T), layout and gaging; machining methods and assembly processes; statistical process control (SPC) and statistical techniques.
- Advanced abilities to create CMM inspection programs utilizing PC-DMIS software from part drawings and 3D models
- Understand Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools including control plans and Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Candidate possesses analytical and problem-solving skills along with project management skills
- Demonstrated systemic problem-solving methods through 8-D or similar disciplined approaches
- Ability to work with minimal supervision either individually or in a team environment, along with flexibility to ensure team coverage of all quality-related activities
- Proficiency in MS office and other applications beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in quality engineering, process or manufacturing engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of related CMM programming utilizing PC-DMIS software preferred.
- Fundamental quality experience in stamping, drawing or welding type operations is desired.
- Affordable Health Insurance (plans start at $1.95 per week). if your spouse provides your insurance we have a $515 monthly payment for waiving health insurance,
- Health Saving Accounts
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401k(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Education Assistance