Process Assembly Associate
RESUME REQUIRED - Failure to submit a resume will result in the denial of your submission
Aerotek is hiring Process Associates for the Direct Hire Program at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama (HMA).
This is a Direct Hire program with Honda – Alabama Auto Plant
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life
- 401k matching program and contribution retirement plan
- 14 paid Holidays, PTO, Summer and Winter Shutdown
- Onsite Fitness and Recreational Center
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Associate Discount Program
Honda provides an equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicates. Honda follows all local, state, and federal laws in aspects of business. All employment is at will.
Under supervision of a Production Team Coordinator this position will be working on the assemble line at Honda- Alabama Auto Plant performing various production assembly processes for automobile and automobile parts. Production Associates working in Stamping, Welding, Painting, Die Casting, Machining, and Automobile Assemble positions at Honda – Alabama Auto Plant operate power tools, paint spray guns, welders, and the possibility of operating manual and automatic vehicles. Associates may be assigned to different workstations as production assembly needs change.
- Good Attendance in accordance with Honda policy is a must
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Willingness to work 8-hour shifts, 5 days a week, rotating every two weeks
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety, attendance, behavior, and performance.
- Working in an environment that requires personal protective equipment to be worn and follow all safety standards
- Responsible for understanding and following operation standards
- Responsible for understanding and following all standard work procedures
- Responsible for identifying and reporting abnormal conditions of product and equipment
- Participate in product improvement activity such as defect analysis and quality improving
- Work as a team and be assigned to different work task to complete production or other assignments required. Bend, twist, lift, stand, walk, reach, see, move, and hear as required by specific department.
- Professional Experience: Required 2 ½ years of production manufacturing experience
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and physical examination
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Punctual and Dependable Attendance
- Assembly And Installation
- Injection Molding
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Patient Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment