To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA
- Zephyr Oberman
- Phone: 3035584405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mason Frank • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a business analyst, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communication skills, and enjoys solving complex business problems. This role requires strong analytical, functional, and planning skills, along with best practice knowledge for using Salesforce.com technologies to provide positive business outcomes. This is a position where you can grow your skills. You will work with the business teams to document requirements, clarify business needs, and deliver enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, through an agile methodology.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- Responsible for design and implementation within the scope of a business applications project
- Works with the cross functional technical teams to create iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Works with business stakeholders to manage sprint deliverables, including successful user acceptance testing
- Assist the Quality Assurance team and business stakeholders in preparation of test cases
- Perform gap analysis for as-is and to-be processes
- Work in conjunction with the delivery team to present designs completed within a sprint cycle to business stakeholders, including system demos
- Assist the cross functional technical teams, both onshore and offshore, with business requirement and business process knowledge
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- Strong exposure to CPQ tools; Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Proactively resolves problems, ensuring that solutions continue to meet business requirements and also aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, and strategy of the team
- Good understanding of implementing security controls and data visibility restrictions within Salesforce
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your resume' to Zephyr Oberman at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 303-558-4405.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.