We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join our TEAM Full time!
The Recovery Village at Columbus offers a supportive, proven continuum of care for inpatient, outpatient and aftercare services to clients with substance abuse histories and co-occurring disorders.
We provide support every step of the way through comprehensive treatment. We supplement treatment with top-class amenities that include daily yoga, a full-service gym and a culinary program that will leave patients satisfied and nourished in both mind and body.
The Housekeeper is responsible for the major floor cleaning and refinishing functions. In accordance with the facilities’ objectives, the housekeeper will use cleaning devices including commercial vacuum cleaners, twenty-four (24) ounce mop and wringers, and other necessary equipment, tools, products and supplies. Maintains and distributes linen inventory and oversees set-up for special functions.
• Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
• Reports, as observed, need for repair to equipment, furniture, building, and fixtures.
• Solves practical problems, use fractions, decimals, and percentages, and able to read and write common English.
• Adapt to changing situations or work assignments.
• Conform to uniform and dress code, personal hygiene and good grooming.
• High school diploma; higher education preferred.
• One (1) year of experience or a personal preference in Housekeeping in a health care facility.
• Experience in behavioral healthcare preferred. We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are a drug-free workplace. We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.