To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Creative Circle
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Operations Manager (Beauty)
Creative Circle • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Site Operations Manager (Beauty)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
Our HOT Beauty client is in need of a Site Operations Manager!
This Site Operation Manager role is onsite in San Francisco and will be 40hrs per week from 3/26/18 through 7/27/18.
- Work closely with Product Owner on priorities and launch dates/deadlines/dependencies
- Work closely with QA on weekly regression testing needs (routine + special test cycles)
- Participate in QA when needed (Drupal/ frontend/ Ecomm checkout testing)
- Managing frontend tickets, release process and backend tickets
- JIRA knowledge
- Understanding of Agile methodology/Scrum Master role
- Ability to "talk the talk" with the Dev team without deep technical knowledge
- Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Ecomm functionality
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.