To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saginaw, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infusion RN , Saginaw & Bay City
Envision Healthcare • Saginaw, MI
Posted 30 days ago
Reverence Home Health and Hospice, an Ascension Health at Home Company,
has a immediate opportunity for a Per Diem
Infusion RN in the Saginaw & Bay City Areas.
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
- Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
- Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of nursing
- Current, unencumbered State License as a registered Nurse
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Two years of experience as a registered nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Nearest Major Market: Saginaw
Job Segment: Nursing, Clinic, Registered Nurse, Patient Care, Hospice, Healthcare