Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Special Education Teacher
in the Philadelphia, PA, areaSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Develop schedules and enforce daily routines
* Maintain a safe and stimulating environment in terms of child development
* Provide age appropriate supervision and discipline
* Create and execute lesson plans on a weekly basis
* Maintain open communication with parents and family REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Teaching experience
* Positive and welcoming attitude
* Good communication
* Knowledge of State Requirements and Laws
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education or Education.
* 1+ Years of experience
* PA Teaching Certification in Special Education preferred
* Bilingual is a plusADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Special Education Teacher
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Submit PA Edu
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Coaching And Mentoring