GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Hotel Sales Manager
The DoubleTree by Hilton Naples, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Hotel Sales Manager.
The Hotel Sales Manager serves as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms, meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Responds to sales inquiries, initiates new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients, conducts site visits and answers questions, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, services accounts and analyzes lost business for the hotel/s. Develops sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals. Works with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers. Represents hotel at local trade shows and community events.
What are we looking for?
Specifically, We Look For Demonstration Of These Values
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Hotel Sales Manager is responsible for developing and fostering new business through pro-active sales efforts and managing existing accounts as well as group, catering and meeting space sales. Other key responsibilities include booking, selling, planning and managing group room blocks, banquets and events. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to balance what the client wants with what is best for the property and work together in a team atmosphere driving revenues for the hotel while working to maintain a loyal customer base and the highest level of guest service.
- Coordinate and manage facility's room and catering sales efforts. Target appointment-oriented sales communications to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
- Maximize current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth. Develop strong customer relations through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and the facility operations, including Food and Beverage, Reservations, and all of Guest Services.
- Develop a complete knowledge of the company's sales policies and standard operating procedures regarding sales, and ensure compliance.
- Develop facility's business sales strategies; monitor and adjust as required. Leverage marketing support from Corporate Office.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related management.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Frequent local and national travel required.
- Typical office equipment (computer, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.