To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, The Expert Center - DC
UnitedHealth Group • Washington, DC
Posted 14 days ago
At Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we know changing an industry doesn't come easy. It takes people who can meet a challenge head on. Optum Consulting and
Optum Advisory Services have created the Consulting Development Program to help people like you bring the passion, energy and talents that you exhibit outside of work into a workplace where you can make valuable contributions while building your career. Have ideas? We're listening. And we can't wait to hear how you'll take advantage of this opportunity to work directly with our clients to help determine needs and solve complex business problems. It's a chance to find solutions that will lead to a brand-new future in the health care system.
If you are located in DC, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversee interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, and skill development for Research Associates
- Coordinate with leadership to determine staffing needs and strategy
- Manage daily operations and set strategic objectives for the Expert Center team
- Provide guidance and editing support for short-term research projects
- Conduct analysis of data to identify trends, areas for growth, program needs, and performance against service metrics
- Serve as the liaison between The Expert Center and key constituency groups, including account teams, research, and sales
- Maintain and improve workflow management infrastructure
- Monitor program, researcher, and team workload volumes for appropriate distribution of resources
- Respond to high-value client requests and set strategy for response
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position)
- 1+ years professional experience
- Skills: Framing, analytical thinking, writing skills
- Ability to upward manage senior level leaders
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager, The Expert Center, DC, District of Columbia, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter