To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, MN
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Embassy Suites By Hilton • Bloomington, MN
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Painter is responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you would be responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Paint, maintain and repair painted, wall-covered, stained and varnished surfaces of building structures, rooms, furniture and equipment throughout the hotel and facilities
- Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including, but not limited to, measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing paint, matching paint and using brushes, rollers and spray-guns
- Install and repair covered wall and ceiling surfaces including, but not limited to, hanging vinyl paper, fabric and foil wall coverings
- Maintain and repair caulked, grouted, wood and masonry surfaces requiring staining, varnishing and lacquering
- Manage related supply inventory
The rate for this position is $11.50 per hour
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
6 months of painting experience in a business setting preferred.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!