Junior Systems Administrator, Assistant Treasurer
This role provides system administration that can include but is not limited to permissions, modifications, configuration, backups, restores, provisioning of resources, vulnerability management and other related activities. The Systems Administrator participates in system builds, installations, and maintenance. The Systems Administrator monitors the daily health of the operating systems and responds to backup related issues. The Systems Administrator provides outstanding end-user service and contributes to the division’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve business functions and continuity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of IT operations at designated program locations including specifications, maintenance, development, service, and training. Track IT resources and maintains vendor/consultant and end-user relationships. Provide Systems administration including but not limited to:
- Build, monitor and maintain server hardware.
- Install, upgrade, support and patch new and existing server applications.
- Create and deliver support for account permissions.
- Provide capacity analysis and management, forecasting the need for data migrations and expansion in storage capacity.
- Triage help desk tickets assigned to the group, resolve, and if necessary, escalate.
- Maintain and support system backups.
- Provide for business continuity during server related problems.
- Provide for disaster recovery contingencies.
- Create and maintain specifications, system designs, procedures, and logs.
- Document all processes, system changes/fixes, and issues.
- Maintain consistent standardization of the server environment, infrastructure, functions, and objects.
- Participate in project-based work.
- Provide design and implementation expertise.
- Support project teams on data migrations, server upgrades, rollouts, and production turnover.
- Review, evaluate, and test new technology and new products from vendors.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree OR 5+ years Equivalent Work Experience
- Enterprise Environment experience with datacenter hardware and virtualization
- Patch and Vulnerability Management
- System and Software Deployment
- System Monitoring and Error Remediation
- Active Directory GPO and Site management
- Federated Services and Cloud Email management
- Distributed File Service
- Backup Administration
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.