To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Division Information Security Specialist
AccruePartners • Hickory, NC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation.
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Hickory, NC
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Interface with GIS to understand requirements of existing and impending IS programs
- Track and report overall division IS compliance via a GIS scorecard
- Support scheduling of GIS-led training at sites, as new initiatives warrant
- Work with division communications and GIS to coordinate periodic IS program communications
- As SME, guide plant and office personnel to promote compliance to document classification and IS sharing policies
- Review site-level performance for each GIS program to identify training and compliance gaps and to drive corrective action
- Other projects to be determined, as new GIS programs are rolled out
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 4 year degree (business, or related field)
- 3+ years of business experience, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Tenacity following up to drive local accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to Influence and be persuasive
- Possess collaboration and relationship building skills