Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$36000.00 to $39000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Associate to become an integral part of the rapidly growing team at a company in the Marketing/PR industry. As the Accounts Payable Associate, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. The full-time opening for an Account Payable Associate is located in the Appleton, Wisconsin area.
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Journal entries experience
- Credit Memo experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Foundational knowledge in data entry
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong organization skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.