Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Actively lead and manage welding gun conversions at the customer level, coordinating with and providing technical support for the sales field. This includes tactical support for customer specific applications and market intelligence for new product development.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Working with the sales field identifies specific welding gun target accounts, develop a conversion plan, and manage the conversion as appropriate. Also continues to manage the gun business at converted accounts.
- Provides technical support for the sales field in application, configuration, and troubleshooting of welding guns. Also provides inventory management support to supply chain and demand planning.
- Utilize resources in the welding gun lab to provide minor modifications to support customer specific applications.
- Coordinating with the Associate Product Manager providing market intelligence and direction for development of new products.
- Conduct customer, distributor, and Lincoln personnel training.
- Become an expert in welding guns, both semi-automatic and robotic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degree.
- 3 or more years previous experience in Sales is required; Outstanding sales skills.
- Previous welding industry experience is required; knowledge of guns preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly motivated, self-confident, and persistent.
- Strong account and territory management skills.
- Proficient in Computer Literature and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to establish Sales Target by Region.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
New Product Development
Microsoft Power Point