Business Development OfficerCompensation:
$110000.00 to $125000.00 yearlyBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Global leader in the technology and software industry
My client, a leader in the technology and software industry, is searching for a Business Development Manager
to join their team for an immediate, direct hire opportunity. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing activities related to Mergers and Acquisitions. The Business Development Manager will work with the Corporate Development team through commercial review and business analysis to identify, evaluate and executive strategic activities related to mergers, acquisitions, join ventures, divestitures, and minority interest investments. The Business Development Manager will oversee these activities both in the United States and globally. POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the coordination, due-diligence and contract negotiation of live projects, both locally and globally.
- Support integration and separation efforts for acquisitions and divestitures as needed.
- Support industry and landscape research, to build a robust pipeline of potential acquisitions, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- Work closely with corporate strategy and other internal stakeholders to understand major strategic initiatives and the strategic gaps that need to be supplemented with corporate development activities.
- Prepare valuation and financial analyses for potential transactions and other internal projects as requested.
- Manage, organize and track project and deal timelines, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of work experience in investment banking, corporate development or private equity.
- Strong track record with mergers and acquisitions, with preferred experience in the technology and/or software industries.
- Experience with merger, acquisition, integration, divestiture, and separation activities.
If you are interested and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Mergers And Acquisitions