We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply
See below job description
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services include compressed air and gas equipment, scientific and utility vacuum equipment, electric generators and light towers, pumps, industrial tools, and assembly systems. For over 140 years, Atlas Copco has been “The Home of Industrial Ideas” – turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits for our customers. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have over 37,000 employees located in 180 countries around the globe.
Power Technique North America, LLC, is an Atlas Copco company supplying portable power equipment - compressors, generators, light towers and pumps - to customers across the United States and Canada for construction and process-critical applications.
We are seeking an entry level Inside Sales Support Engineer to join our team in Cleveland, Ohio.
General Description - The Inside Sales Support Engineer will provide support for the Regional Vice President (RVP) and regional sales personnel, to help improve the effectiveness of the sales functions and resulting customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Support Engineer will develop the necessary technical, sales, and customer service skills to progress into a sales management role within the Power Technique North America organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sales Support – In support of the regional sales operation, the Inside Sales Support Engineer will:
- Screen and promptly respond to inquiries from the regional sales personnel, authorized dealers, and end-users.
- Perform basic specification review and prepare sales proposals for regional sales personnel when necessary.
- Maintain current and accurate CRM (Contact Relationship Management) system for use by the regional sales personnel, qualifying leads and opportunities from the web lead generator.
- Assist with qualification and generation of sales proposals in response to government / municipal bid requests coordinated by cooperative purchasing sources.
- Respond to inquiries of stock balance, pricing, delivery and availability for both parts and capital equipment.
- Provide parts proposals to customers upon equipment delivery or based on fleet requirements.
- Manage direct-marketing activities to the authorized dealer network to provide organizational and promotional updates.
- Conduct post-delivery customer interviews to drive customer satisfaction.
- Travel as necessary within the 25-state North Region to attend customer meetings and assist regional management and sales personnel as a customer liaison for routine and special requests and projects.
- Develop a working knowledge of portable energy equipment, applications and market, and participate in employee development programs with the goal of progressing into a sales role within the Atlas Copco organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Perform duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customers. Take appropriate action to get the job done while maintaining close and effective communication with all internal and external customers.
Skills and experience
- Four-year college degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Business or Technical Field or equivalent work experience
Are we a good fit?
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Motivated, self-directed attitude
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: URL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Email blocked - click to apply