To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Food & Beverage Manager
Boxer Proprety • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for supervision of all restaurant activities and ensuring compliance with all company standards. This position is located in Houston but training will be taking place in Dallas, TX.
- Complete training, daily use and full adoption of Boxer systems including digital order system.
- Knowledge of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen areas.
- Assist with the creation of new standards for operations.
- Assist with hiring staff as needed.
- Ability to prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs monthly as well as recognizing and correct deficiencies in food cost.
- Ability to create menus and implement menus into a new concept
- Assist to purchase all required supplies and place required orders for all distributors.
- Ensure compliance to all security procedures and safety procedures.
- Ability to work shift as needed based on business trends and events.
- Maintain food quality at all times.
- Perform orientation and provide training to all new employees on restaurant processes.
- Assist F&B sites with SOP creation, processes and full integration with company systems.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate restaurant team members; front and back of the house.
- QA inspections and resultant case management.
- Periodic travel as needed to facilitate projects.
- All tasks and responsibilities are subject to change based on the needs of the company.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Professional appearance and demeanor required
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a service-oriented, hospitality industry such as hotel, resort, restaurant, retail, entertainment venue preferred
- High School or GED Equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree highly desirable
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.