To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Group Sales Event Specialist - Yosemite Hospitality
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Manages all food and beverage (BEOs) and guest services for weddings, events and special functions on-site and works in coordination with the Group Sales Team. The Group Services Specialist has the primary responsibility for assisting in the financial success and customer satisfaction of guests within the portfolio; specifically focusing on top line sales generation with oversight of events.
- Manages the Group Services phone line and email in Park.
- Works closely with Group Sales Office with transfer of contract to Service.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with clients. Responsible for building Relationship Strategy and driving customer loyalty by delivering superior service throughout each customer experience. Able to successfully close profitable business and achieve revenue targets.
- Increases account revenue and/or operating profit contribution by promoting ancillary spend and creating other opportunities for growth. Up sells and makes creative suggestions to clients.
- Correspond with customers and provide confirmations of Countersigned contracts, deposit receipts, etc. in a timely manner.
- Conduct property site inspections with potential customers. This involves walking client throughout property and grounds while performing an oral presentation of facilities and amenities. Be aware of hotel features and benefits, operations and competitive strengths and weaknesses to assist customers in their buying decisions.
- Prepare merged reports, contracts, banquet event orders, or banquet checks for all events.
- Prepare and distribute weekly banquet event order distribution to include 14-days of banquet event orders
- Responsible for the production and distribution of group related materials (i.e. Menu cards) and other support to the team as needed.
- Ensures the assignment of all groups and functions, as well as, the accurate and timely communication of event needs to sales and operations team.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and files consistent with sales and catering system. Create and distribute effective internal and external communication (written and verbal). Prepare and maintain sales related reports.
- Answer both general and specific questions regarding Event sales.
- Handle special projects as needed at the direction of the Sales & Marketing Team.
- Identifies and anticipates market trends and volatility. Recommends alternative options & solutions to improve sales.
- Adheres to all sales standards and initiatives according to Aramark guidelines and Standards of Operation.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of programs at the component that adheres to Corporate and Division standards
- Demonstrates and promotes Aramark culture, values and management philosophy
- Interfaces proactively as needed with all support departments (such as Finance, Safety, Culinary, and Operations) to obtain best results for all concerned
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years' experience in sales, group catering events or like employment
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Planning, organizing and effective time management skills
- Experience with computer applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Springer Miller System or other property management systems. Other experience with sales based CRM applications, such as Delphi
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals & objectives
- General financial acumen
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Passion for outstanding service
- Flexibility with hours and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel to attend networking events, trade shows and conduct sales appointments
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran