Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
We currently have an opening where we are providing total care for a lovely woman in Washington Township who just wants to stay in her own home!
Full time or part time ... we need coverage for every shift - days, nights and weekends.
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Pay rate $15.00
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training including infectious disease protocols
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- We offer paid training, travel time between consecutive shifts, 1.5X for holiday and overtime pay, bonuses and vacation pay, 401k.
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance and must be at least 21 years old.
Please apply online or call Noel Pointer at
for more information.
What do our Care Givers have to say??
KW: I like being trusted to make some hands on decisions with my client. I also feel like my supervisors know what I am doing and listen when I mention things to them
KC: They reach out to me to inquire on client(s) and myself to see how we are doing. They let me know if I need anything to just let them know.
CK: I feel important to everyone. What I do matters not only to the clients, but also to my boss who is always making sure I have everything I need to do the best job I can. I always feel supported.
JM: Flexibility, a sense of caring.
MG: Client centered care wit a respectful owner of the company. Professional approach to employee continuing education and support. Friendly atmosphere when in the office and attending staff meetings.
What about our clients...what do they say?
CH: I would most definitely recommend you.
BM: Personal are qualified and caring. Always helpful and knowledgeable. Mostly on time. I don’t know what I would do with out them.
SB; get the help I need in a timely manner and it is accompanied by a warm smile.
AB: Cheryl and her entire staff are fantastic. They are all kind, caring and very professional.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.