To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seminole, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Seminole, OK
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: Working with minimal supervision this individual will be responsible for the design and development of environmental control system products and / or systems for aerospace applications. May work directly with customers and provide both technical and project leadership to internal and external resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Performs engineering assignments with limited supervision.
- Assesses customer requirements and develops designs, or provide design direction, to meet requirements.
- Prepare program plan and effectively identify and manage program risks.
- Analyze problems and makes decisions on proper action to be taken.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of engineering documentation.
- Prepares and presents design data in support of internal and Customer design reviews.
- Support DFX (Design for Cost, Manufacturability, Reliability, etc.) efforts.
- Prepares Development and Qualification Test Plans, Procedures and Test Reports.
- Monitors and controls program cost and schedule.
- Supports existing products.
- Makes recommendations for design, cost, or process improvements including substantiating strategy.
- Provides technical direction and advice to Business Development, Manufacturing and Quality organizations.
- Performs assignments broad in nature requiring substantial ingenuity and originality usually acquired through industry experience. These assignments may involve:
- Sophisticated product and technology development.
- Rigid timetables and short lead schedules
- Extensive planning and interaction with many support groups and departments.
- Complex report writing and detailed testing for customer or regulatory approval.
- Provides leadership to support personnel and less experienced engineering team members
- Assists in planning and coordination with support groups.
- Reviews project status, makes recommendations where necessary and instructs in details unique to industry.
- May perform supervisory duties (train, mentor, evaluate, etc.) for departmental employees on specific tasks or projects.
- Assists Business Development Department in proposal preparation and customer presentations; interacts with customers and suppliers on technical and program matters.
- Communicates status accurately and regularly to Management, recommending solutions for problems encountered.
- Assists Manager in departmental planning and operations.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- 7 years' experience in design, development, qualification and production support of aerospace components.
- Specific experience in aircraft environmental controls systems and components is highly desirable.
- Excellent report-writing skills, presentation and customer interface skills.
- Strong knowledge of CAD design and analysis tools.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software, experience with MS Project a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of DO-160 / MIL-STD-810 requirements
Travel: Periodic travel required to support customer onsite meetings and reviews, both domestic and international.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.