To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waltham, MA 02453
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Eliassen Group • Waltham, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master:
- Lead project team members throughout the full development life cycle
- Facilitate product feature workshops to elicit and document requirements
- Liaise between product management, user experience, development, and QA teams
- Work closely with technical delivery managers to coordinate project activities
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for development team
- Serve as the Scrum master for work streams as appropriate
Requirements of the rAgile Business Analyst/Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge of industry-standard development methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience in product development and implementation
- Experience with requirements analysis, business process activities, and user story development
- Experience facilitating Scrum ceremonies and team activities
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Agile Business Analyst, Product Owner, Scrum Ceremonies, User Stories, Requirements Analysis, Business Process Mapping
Job ID: 314637
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!