Spectrum Reach ([ Link removed ]) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for engineering activities that maintain and enhance the company's data processing hardware, software and systems. Works closely with technical operations staff on system design and configuration. Advanced technical and design skills. Collaborates with the design teams and advises team leaders.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Assigned complex and critical projects that involve several technical systems and constituents.
- Designs, implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Tests and reviews system designs.
- Provides Engineering Technical support and guidance to regional personnel and ensure all technical integration, changes, standards and documentation are met.
- Mentors and guides the work of senior technical staff.
- Reviews work plans and designs and advises on improvements.
- Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable.
- Knows, understands and follows company policy.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
- Advanced knowledge of massively parallel processing systems (i.e., Teradata, Netezza, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in data model design and data architecture
- Advanced knowledge in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Advanced knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the current operations
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or related work experienceRelated Work Experience
10+ years Engineering work experience
10+ years Project management work experience PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge of company products and services