OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Consumer Products industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're looking for work in Norwalk, Connecticut and can work a long-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Adeptness in MS Outlook
- Solid understanding of telemarketing
- Order entry experience highly desired
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.