To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MBSE Requirements Engineer - Senior
ManTech International Corporation • Chantilly, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Systems Development
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise in mission operations, space, ground segments capabilities and requirements development and management
- Develop requirements, traces, and provide products to support requirements and design reviews, and Request For Change (RFC)
- Manage requirements database content including traces between architecture elements, CONOPS, and system and function requirements
- Lead cross functional/organizational teams
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, or Math with a minimum of 13 - 19 years of relevant experience in engineering or space operations
- Experience with requirements database tools to develop and manage requirements, traces, and provide products to support design reviews or Request For Change (RFC)
- Knowledge of space or ground capabilities and requirements development and management practices for systems acquisition programs in the GEOINT, SIGINT or Communications domains
- Leadership and negotiation skills to work effectively in a dynamic team environment to resolve issues between different organizational viewpoints and implement the vision of senior government executives.
- Superior interpersonal oral and written communications to support interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external stakeholders, and development contractors in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Systems engineering in the process areas of Requirements Development and Management
- Requirements analysis in support of cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, trade-off/impact analysis, or development and use of measures/metrics/scorecards
- Developing, managing and validating Enterprise, System and Functional level requirements and associated traces using MBSE approaches, methods and techniques
- Specific skills and experience using Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Working knowledge of Request for Change (RFC) process and Engineering Review Board process
- Knowledge and experience with implementation and operations of ASP/ISP organizations or service oriented architecture design within the intelligence community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the GEOINT & SIGINT collection phenomenology
- TS/SCI with CI Poly