The Quality Engineer will provide quality assurance support to the product development team, resolving defects and other potential issues and ensuring that products meet customer specifications. Developing and implementing quality control systems. Monitoring and analyzing quality performance. Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Reviews design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and quality manuals to understand product scope, requirements, and function.
- Ensures products meet the organization's and customers' quality and product integrity requirements.
- Supports product development or operations team by providing analysis and expertise throughout the inspection process.
- Identifies root causes of problems in the production process; recommends and/or implements corrective measures.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects to mitigate and prevent recurrence and future defects.
- 8D or CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) reporting
- PPAP & Engineering Change Support
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Daily and Monthly Closing Report (Product, Customer, Scarp, Claim)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the organization's production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer
- Experienced with PPAP, APQP, IATF16949, and 8D are preferred.
DSC company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Attention To Detail
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)