Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Accounting detail oriented who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision this could be the Bookkeeper role for you if you are self-driven and organized. A Full Charge Bookkeeper has become available with one of our clients. The Full Charge Bookkeeper position is responsible for overseeing cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end close. The clerical staff will address any concerns to the Full Charge Bookkeeper. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Santa Barbara, California area. Apply immediately!
What you get to do every single day
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Iron out subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Summarize business license and gross receipts
- Manage sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Supervise monthly accounting close
- Index budget transfers
- Create cash flow projections, as needed
- Sustain Accounts Payable
- Extra unique tasks if required
- Assemble cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Proficient in credit card management and reconciliation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Proficiency in Bank Account Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation experience preferred
- Solid understanding of full charge bookkeeping
- Adeptness in QuickBooks
- Command of Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Prepare Trial Balance experience
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Significant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- 2+ years of related experience- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Charge Bookkeeper
for more information.