To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carthage, TX 75633
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Select Energy Services • Carthage, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Business Unit: Water Transfer
The Water Transfer CDL Driver is responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Under general supervision, this position is responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean and well organized work environment; loading and unloading of oilfield equipment, etc. Ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Transport equipment to and from customer locations with medium duty flatbed trucks as well as semi tractors
- Perform load-outs of equipment at the yard – repetitive heavy lifting
- Rig up and rig down equipment - Unloading and positioning equipment on location
- Class A CDL driving experience – flatbed driving experience preferred
- Experience with strapping down loads required, ensure trailers are properly loaded with regard to weight, width, and height
- Familiar with driving on lease roads
- Maintain a DOT ELD Log and paper Bill of Ladings
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance on all Water Transfer company trucks
- Ensure that trucks have proper and current inspections
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines
- Ability to pass UA, background and possess clean MVR
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Energy service experience helpful
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and carry out work assignments to highest quality level
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area
- Field work environment- requires working in a variety of different weather conditions
- Overtime as required
SafetyEach SES employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing the job in accordance with Heath Safety Security Environment HSSE philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits; work responsibly and take any necessary precaution to protect the self, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards; immediately report all incidents supervisor/ Person In Charge (PIC)and to the appropriate field HSE coordinator; actively participates in HSSE meetings; and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the SES, LLC’s Safety Handbook. Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.