*** Central Maine Medical Center at 300 Main Street Lewiston, Maine 04240
Benefits include: Perfect attendnace Bonus, Shift Differentials and paid time off!
About SODEXO: Improving Quality of Life of our patients is our primary focus!
Our team members play a very important role in the healing processes of our patients, health care professionals and loved ones. Clients and consumers are at the center of everything we do. To serve them well daily, we must demonstrate our availability and responsiveness, to anticipate their expectations and to take pride in satisfying them.
Nowhere is Sodexo's commitment to improving the quality of everyday life more deeply felt than in our hospital accounts. The Patient Experience is the heart of everything we do and based on the 5 key behaviors below:
COMPASSION: Demonstrate care and sensitivity in words and actions.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for the outcomes and the results of actions.
RESPECT: Have objective, unbiased consideration and regard for the rights, values, beliefs, and property of all people.
ENTHUSIASM: Create great excitement and interest in creating exceptional experiences for customers at all levels.
SERVICE: Commit to deliver outcomes that exceed expectations.
***Sodexo is a Global Hospitality Services Company with a presence in over 81 Countries around the World, so you could potentially work ANYWHERE in the WORLD!
If you are a person whom enjoys helping people and telephone interaction, this position is for you!
You will work in a very small Call Center taking inbound calls from internal departments and patients at CMMC. A few major duties include: Assisting our patients to place their meal orders, helping the hospital staff place maintenance/repair requests in our system, and coordinating patient transport with in the hospital.
Our Service Response Team is a small department with tight-knit team members who really care about helping others!
Apply now if you feel that this opportunity is a good fit for you!
The Customer Service Specialist may work in either a Food or Facilities operation. Their main function is to handle customer service interactions through either face-to-face, email or telephone communications. May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls to the appropriate party. The Customer Support Specialist may be required to record and document various client interactions for management follow-up, provide administrative duties for the front desk, guest services and similar facilities or locations . The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, routing incoming calls to the appropriate party, operating paging system, recording recurring problem areas.
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
- Maintains a method to document, track and research customer calls, data input, room inventory, etc
- Shares recurrent problems identified by customer input.
- Reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel.
- May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- May send written communications in response to customer comment forms.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Makes and confirms reservations for hotel, transportation, restaurant, entertainment and/or tour reservations.
- Provides travel directions.
- May fulfill special service requests on an as needed basis. Multi-tasks and performs administrative duties as required.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA, and/ or local policies and procedures related to all assigned work.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned; such as issue room keys, receive and transmit mail, etc
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 2 years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Attention To Detail