Our Community Needs Your Help - HIRING CAREGivers to work in Madison and Delaware County!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead® is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead® provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead® and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, drug screen and TB risk assessment
- Must have reliable vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance in your name
- Must be at least 19 years of age with high school diploma
- Must be available to work a minimum of twelve hours a week for part time to 40 hours per week for full time.
Starting pay is $12.00-13.50 an hour. Weekend differential.
We offer an easy way to get a portion of your paycheck whenever you need via an app.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. To apply go to: www.homeinstead.com/681
Each Home Instead® is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.