As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking a talented and passionate Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible forassisting the locations with research and training. This position will also apply payments, research for sites and customers, reverse CC charge backs and NSF checks, create adjustments for payments/credit memos, and apply corporate receipts. You may be also asked to assist Analysts, Bank Reconciliation Supervisors, AP, IT and Managers/Controllers in the field. If you are looking to grow your career with a great company with great people, you will enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Reinstates invoice amounts from NSF check returns and credit card charge backs.
* Process payment transfers.
* Research and apply bank recon adjustments.
* Apply payments received, customer, UPS and corporate.
* Enter customer rebates.
* Research payment applications and adjust incorrect payments applications by the branch personnel.
* Assign bad debt accounts to collection agencies.
* Set up I/C accounts.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
May Perform Additional Duties as Assigned For LKQ Services:
* Prepares reports as required by management.
* Reduces AR delinquency by emailing and calling customers.
* Prepares, sorts, copies, files, and mail invoices, receipts, checks, and correspondence.
* Prepares weekly manual deposits.
* Answers phone to assist customers with payments.
* Opens mail daily.
Education & Experience (Level of education AND years of experience are required):
* Basic accounting knowledge with 2 to 5 years accounting experience.
* High School Diploma (or GED equivalent).
Preferred Qualifications (Include qualifications that are desired but optional):
* Previous AR experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (Includes needed certifications, systems knowledge, job skills, characteristics, competencies, etc.):
* 10-key by touch
* Intermediate level Excel knowledge
* Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment (i.e. lifting demands, travel requirements, etc.):
* Must be able to work with numerous interruptions -- filing is a requirement (bending/lifting)
LKQ offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that includes:
401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement Program and MORE!