At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership - one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today's American family - and it's working. Recognized as Time 100's most influential companies of 2022 and a Great Place to Work, Divvy strives to build a team that can uphold our mission.
You bring the local expertise, we qualify and deliver the pre-approvals.
We're hiring a select group of licensed agents in Cincinnati to become the first members of Divvy Brokerage. Each month, Divvy acquires, qualifies, and delivers dozens of cash-buying pre-approved customers. We're looking for on-the-ground partners to shepherd those leads from pre-approval to close.
Together, we'll help hundreds of customers buy new homes this year. Don't believe us? See for yourself...
1. Rent-to-own options in housing: Move-in now, buy later (Washington Post, Mar. 2020)
2. Startups that Offer New Paths to Homeownership (Wall Street Journal, Sept. 2019)
3. Homeownership Startup Raises funds build a path from rent to purchase (TechCrunch, Sept. 2019)
This role is 100% commission, uncapped potential.
We're looking for current, full-time agents who deeply understand...
* The greater Cincinnati metro real estate market - pockets of opportunity, neighborhood reputations, etc.
* All detail and minutia around single-family real estate transactions - when to drive/hang-back, norms, forms, etc.
* How to quickly build customer trust - and modify your approach based on specific customer needs
* How to design, manage, and grow your pipeline and engagement strategy
* Digital collaboration, marketing, and customer relationship management tools
We're thrilled to welcome you aboard because...
* You are a licensed real estate agent in the Cincinnati market (with something to prove)
* Your strong suit is serving motivated, first-time home buyers - not necessarily winning new business
* You are impatient, to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, and be the foremost voice of the customer
* You excel at multitasking, relationship-building, time and pipeline management
* You are available to work non-conventional hours based on customers' shopping demands
What we can offer you...
* Endless, fully-approved cash-buying leads
* Generous, uncapped commission split
* Growth and development opportunity - mentorship, education, fee reimbursements, etc.
* Tools to do your best work - software, marketing, collateral, you name it!
* Enablement experts (teammates!) on underwriting, sales, offers, inspections, closing
Think you might be a fit? Interested in learning more? Please apply and we'll be in touch.
Want a jump start on the application process? Answer a few questions here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Real Estate Agent (Cincinnati)
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman-led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 6 Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to celebrate not only our cultural uniqueness, but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management