To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY 40598
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Creation Data Entry Associate - AUS
Aramark • Lexington, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Creation Data Entry Associate in Lexington, Kentucky.
The Customer Creation Data Entry Associate performs specified duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the field and Financial Shared Services department. They will also perform routine maintenance to ensure accounts are accurately created, linked and prepared for correct statement or billing consolidation.
- Create, maintain and update customer account and contract information as required based on established SOPs.
- Define customer hierarchy/relationships and link accounts as required.
- Verify and merge duplicate records.
- Facilitate standardization of customer, contact, address, and contract information.
- Work with field operations to ensure prompt issue resolution and minimal delay in the customer creation process.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two + years office experience.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ten-key typing score at or above 10,000 KPH with 95% accuracy.
- Alpha-numeric typing scores at or above 50 WPM with 95% accuracy.
- Requires basic knowledge of office procedures.
- Familiar with general office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Experience with Customer Data Management best practices a plus
No special physical requirements for this position. Position is situated in an office environment.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Supports and participates in the Company's quality standards with a continuous focus on customer service.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran