Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
Sales SupportStore ID:
07788: BAYAMON, PR
We, at Sears aspire to provide our members with products and services that improve their quality of life. In your role as a Part-Time MSS:
1. You provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Sears members in need.
2. You educate customers and your peers about SYW Technology Solutions, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up-to-date. We're looking for incredible individuals to connect customers to our amazing services.
3. Work with other Sears staff or independently, you help transform Sears Store visitors into loyal SYW Members, as well as SYW Relay and SYW Personal Shopper users.
4. You help generate excitement around SYW services and getting customers to download our applications and use our services. By helping Sears build and maintain strong relationships with members, you are a big part of our success.
5. Working as the SYW Relay Runner to pick up orders with items located inside the store and outside the store.
6. Acting as a SYW Relay Scout to identify other local Stores, Malls, Orgs and Pickup locations that can be added to the SYW Relay app ecosystem.
• Interact with Sears customers, showing them Shop Your Way (SYW) technology and programs to meet daily in-store interactions goals
• Works with Sears customers to download all SYW apps, with a strong focus on SYW Relay and SYW Personal Shopper, in order to meet daily download goals
• Assists Sears customers with setting up accounts with various SYW and company applications, as well as navigating the apps and troubleshooting issues and answering questions on how to utilize the apps in the most effective way
• Using the SYW Runner app, identifies orders and purchases items using company provided purchase cards
• Performs shopping duties within Sears store and out-of-store in the form of driving to and visiting stores outside of Sears to purchase items on behalf of SYW Relay member
• Manages orders through the app so that all purchases are collected and delivered on time
• Consolidates orders for individual members from multiple stores into one SYW Relay delivery
• Delivers orders where necessary or hands them off to a predefined delivery service
• Monitors Runner app for orders and chat requests, and responds within SLA timelines
• Interacts with Members (customers) in a professional and courteous manner
• Continually evaluates and suggests process improvements
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 21 years of age or older + may need to purchase alcohol
• Valid driver's license
• Proof of insurance
• Associate regularly using personal cars more than 12 times each year for company business must maintain minimum auto liability coverage of: $100,000 per person, $300,000 per accident for bodily injury and $50,000 for property damage
• Vehicle to complete out of store shopping
• Ability to assist in order fulfillment by following a list provided and selecting correct items
• Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
• Ability to identify issues relating to members orders and communicate to MSA for follow up
• Customer Focus and Teamwork Focus
• Embraces change
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in outbound selling
• Bilingual (Spanish)
Education Experience: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: < 1 Year
Driver's License Required: Yes
Travel Requirements: 25%
Age Requirement: 21+