A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.Our Regulatory, Policy and Consulting team develops and implements policies and strategies that achieve results consistent with PwC’s business strategy. You’ll focus on regulatory matters that directly impact PwC’s business strategy to effectively acknowledge the views, concerns, and to secure support from policymakers and other third parties.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC Products and Technology (P&T) creates products and digital solutions that tackle challenges our clients face today and unlock new opportunities for future growth. With cross-industry solutions that span industry and address real-world challenges for companies of all sizes, PwC Products & Technology can help customers be more efficient, resilient and compliant to enable success today and prepare to compete and win in the future.
Internal Firm Services
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates some abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in a customer-facing inside sales development role emphasizing the following areas:
- Cultivate new leads within assigned sales territory, engage prospects/customers on a regular basis;
- Deliver world-class sales presentations (formal and informal), targeting senior-level economic buyer decision makers, incorporating product demonstrations as appropriate;
- Translate business needs into product features, articulating business benefits of product features and technologies, licensing and customer success;
- Position product value financially and operationally, positioning/personalizing value to prospects on an individual, company and extended client basis;
- Identify objections and build strategies to overcome concerns;
- Close meetings with actionable and time-bound mutual commitments and next steps;
- Operate with a sense of urgency and demonstrating agility in an ever-changing environment;
- Working with prospects and PwC sales teams as an inside sales development representative with responsibility for select products in target markets;
- Perform online research to answer customer questions and concerns;
- Work in a teaming environment, building and sustaining relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Promote company goals and ideals to customers, channel partners and the market in general;
- Drive business relationships, with proven strategies and ability to support sales teams in price, terms and Agreements negotiation to close;
- Maintain urgency, with the agility/flexibility to maintain a positive and motivating workstyle environment; with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Manage multiple opportunities at various sales stages, using consistent follow-up skills to drive opportunities forward (or qualify out);
- Use verbal and written communication skills to actively listen, understand, question and translate information into a value proposition; and,
- Utilize technical tools such as Salesforce, MixMax, Truly, Google suite including Docs, Slides, Sheets and Chat/Hangouts, and MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Meet.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.