Kelly Services is looking for a Data Entry Operator for one of their customers in Mount Laurel, NJ for a 3 month temporary assignment.
Pay rate: $16.50/hr
Monday - off
Tuesday - 10:30 am -7:00 pm
Wednesday - 10:30 am -7:00 pm
Thursday - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - off
• Processing out of web based system closing out customer accounts
• Data entry for 300-500 items a day
• Processes paperwork received from other units to ensure accuracy and completeness according to procedures.
• Escalates inconsistencies and unusual issues to lead or supervisory staff for instruction or resolution.
• Submits completed work to lead or supervisory staff for review and verification.
• Files completed work according to well-defined, established policy and procedures.
• Makes routine entries into processing and tracking systems related to paperwork, deposits, and information processed.
1.) Previous data entry experience
2.) Time management and organizational skills
3.) Previous admin/clerical experience
4.) MS Office - Excel
High School Diploma required.
Up to 6 months financial services/office experience preferred.
0-2 years of related experience required.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply