Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$17.00 to $19.00 hourly
Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerks who are self-starting and detail-oriented will be excited about this opportunity! This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Bonita Springs, Florida area. Robert Half is partnering with a growing Credit Agencies - Business company who is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk to join the accounting team. A strong candidate for this Accounts Receivable Clerk position will be able to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. This is a great match for a candidate looking for career growth potential, and who is capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Present information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Be an ambassador of the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Sort out payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Verify codes and documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- High attention to detail
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
- Experience with ERP systems
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Sage 100 experience desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Clerk
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Microsoft Excel