To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Reno, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Test IGT gaming software/firmware to ensure it meets required customer, jurisdictional and functional specifications and complies with regulatory requirements. Develop and execute test plans and test scripts for IGT gaming software/firmware. Assist in creating test standards. Perform scripted, exploratory, regression, load and performance, black box, and to some extent, white box testing. Investigate field issues. Review product documentation and packages. Write or enhance automated tools to support test plans. Document test methods and findings, summarize results and recommend fixes. Perform troubleshooting and research into defects and communicate to engineering.First Year Goals
• Understand QA processes, policies and procedures.
• Understand and leverage jurisdictional requirements.
• Understand and be able to execute platform test suite.
• Interface directly with development resources and monitor key projects.
• Effectively leverage code diffs and change lists to scope testing.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, or computer engineering required.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in software quality assurance including test plan development, software/firmware testing, experience with test tools, knowledge of quality assurance processes/methodologies.
- Basic electronics and computer hardware knowledge and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented, self-motivated, and work well in a team environment.
- Experience with one or more of the following: C, C++, .NET, C#, VB, Java, SQL, XML.
- Experience with Jira, Quality Center, Application Lifecycle Management, or similar.
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.