About the Company:
Founded in 1970, Kinetico pioneered the development of non-electric, fully automatic water treatment systems. In the years since, we've grown into a global company of independent Kinetico water experts and international distributors serving more than 100 countries. We offer complete water systems that deliver only the highest quality water for general use and drinking. We back every piece of our equipment with industry-leading warranties. Our approach reflects our deep commitment to preserving and conserving fresh water, one of our planet's most precious and endangered natural resources.
About the Position:
Kinetico is currently seeking a motivated, energetic, and driven Territory Sales Representative to join our Columbus Corporate Dealer Store team of professionals. The Territory Sales Representative performs in-home sales of Kinetico water softeners and drinking water systems.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Sets appointments from leads generated through Kinetico call center, Kinetico Home Depot Program, customer referral or independent sources.
2. Uses water testing capabilities to assess water particulates, review results with homeowner and discuss product capabilities and alternatives.
3. Prepares and reviews sales proposal and informs customer about various financing options.
4. Closes sale and provides follow-up support through product installation.
5. Reports all sales activities to Sales Force.
6. Meets or exceeds established sales targets and goals.
7. Maintains a professional appearance and attitude as a reflection of Kinetico Corporate Dealerships dedication to professionalism.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Sales Growth – Effectiveness of meeting sales targets.
• Customer Satisfaction – Ability to assess customer needs and explain product capabilities.
• Lead Generation – Number of leads generated resulting in sales
Key Challenges and Decisions:
The Territory Sales Representative meets with consumers in their homes. This position represents the Company and its products and must do so professionally following all company-established policies.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years related work experience.
• Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills.
• Strong public speaking capabilities.
• Operates well under pressure and tight time limits.
• Strong proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to learn and utilize Sales Force software.
The Territory Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager Corporate Dealerships. The role interacts internally with the sales, service, call center and customer service organizations. The Territory Sales Representative sells directly to consumers.
What We Can Offer You:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Insurance Coverage
• Wellness Program with Perks
• On-Site Fitness Center, 24/7 Access and FREE Instructor led classes
• 401(k) Contribution Matching Program
• Employer Provided Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
• Educational Assistance Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and Community Service Volunteer time off benefit
Customer Relationship Management
Water Supply Networks
Hardworking And Dedicated